Monday, November 15, 2010

Joining the community

     So I'm jumping right back into the RPG Making World. I've joined another forum: and started following 3 new blogs of people doing similar rpg making and following as I. You can check out a new Rm Link at the bottom of every post I make. They will be to sites and blogs that have caught my interest in the community. If you'd like me to follow your work or review anything you've done please feel free to send me an e-mail/private message or comment on any post and I'll gladly take the time to look at your work.

I've added some chipsets from my old site. You can check them out at the Resources Section.

 Taking a Screenshot of your game

    This tutorial is quite simple once you get the hang of it and is mostly meant for newbies. I know it's something most people know, but it's easily looked over and I continuously see people with poor screenshots and wonder, why?

-STEP 1- First off, open your game up and start playing it.

-STEP 2- Get to the part of your game where you'd like to take a screen shot.

-STEP 3- Look on your keyboard for the button PRINT SCRN and press is.

-STEP 4- Close your game and open PAINT or another picture program and hold CTRL and press V while you're holding it. You could also goto EDIT and click on PASTE or PASTE PAGE, but where's the fun in that. That's all there is to it, you press PRINT SCRN which takes a picture of your whole computer screen and then you open up and image program and press CTRL + V and paste it on the image program where you can save it as a BMP, but a PNG or JPEG takes up a LOT less room on your computer.

Rm Link of the post: RPG Maker Times

No comments:

Post a Comment